Precision Compacted Components is located in Wilcox, PA, with a second facility in St. Marys, PA. PCC has been in operation since 1996, and has expanded several times over the past 20+ years. We currently have 64,248 sq. ft. of manufacturing and office space. PCC operates three shifts with just under 100 employees. We have a non-union workforce. PCC has been TS-16949 Certified since 2013.
Precision Compacted Components Advantages:
- Short Lead Times for Prototype and Production Parts
- Process/Production Engineering Support
- In-house Tool Design, Using Solid Edge Software
- Strong Commitment to Customer Service and Fast Reaction Times
- Tool Builds
- PPAP Submissions
- Problem Reaction & Resolution
- Geographically Located in a Concentrated PM Region
- Provides Extensive Manufacturing Experience and Support
In 2014, PCC added 28,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space
and 5,000 sq. ft. for a new Maintenance Department.